A Global Exhibition on International Real Estate
The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s largest offline B2C marketplace for international real estate, to be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco.
➡ Make sure you don’t miss out on this year’s No. 1 exhibition for real estate: https://ilpexpo.com/info
Offline marketplace is a trade fair and exhibition where individual investors from around the world gather to meet developers and purchase luxury properties.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo will be attended by individual home buyers from 25 countries, as well as by top real estate agents, investors, and the world’s leading developers.
The event is organized in partnership with the Monaco Convention Bureau.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the ILPE series. Between 2016 and 2018, ILPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or +44 20 335 581 11.
Official website: http://ilpexpo.com